I’m BACK!!!! SHEESH… 2010 flew by with a quickness…I can’t believe the last time I blogged was in June 2010!! The last half of 2010 was crazy busy… For a minute I thought I was gonna get laid off and then with planning for Jacob’s birthday party, our trip to Hawaii, the holidays and everything else, I just had NO TIME…. Hopefully now that work has calmed down a bit and life has become a little bit more routine and not hectic, I can spare some time to make an appearance on my blog...
So far, motherhood has been great…. The only thing I’ve been really missing is SLEEP…. UGH. Jacob hasn’t been able to sleep through the night… he wakes up in the middle of the night and if we’re lucky, all we have to do is pat him on the back, give him his pacifier and he’s back to sleep… But other times, he’ll be up standing in his crib and we have to get him and rock him to bed… Sometimes if we’re lazy, we’ll just take him to our bed and while he tires himself out by moving all over the bed and standing and jumping while holding onto our headboard (lol) he eventually falls asleep…
It’s soooo exhausting, it’s no wonder I get soo tired by 9 p.m. UGH…. It sucks because when he was like 4 months he slept through the night. It was AWESOME. He would wake up at 6 a.m. I would nurse him, then he’d go back to sleep for another 3 hours…. Now he’s just up by 6 a.m. to start the day!!! AND ON FRIKKIN WEEKENDS, too!! UGH…
There is just no sleeping in for us anymore =(
Oh well, at least we get to start our weekends early... Gotta look at the bright side of things, right?
Anyway, Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a good weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment