Yesterday I had my birthday tea with my besties…. It’s been our tradition for years to try out a new tea place for each of our birthdays and so this time we decided to try the tea at The Fairmont in San Jose… It was OK.. Better than Lisa’s Tea Treasures in Santana Row, but not as good as Love Joy’s. They didn’t have much of a tea selection, although the tea was still yummy (had the Darjeeling) and they didn’t provide that much food with the package we purchased…. All good. We still had much needed QT because it had been a while since us 4 had kicked it.
Afterwards, we went to Valley Fair to get some retail therapy! There’s nothing like shopping with some girlfriends… It makes it THAT much more funner =) I got me ANOTHER pair of red Toms (Red!!) and a fit to go with it! LOL …. We were there for 3 hours so we didn’t get home till 7 p.m. It was a long day with my girls but it was totally needed and I had a great time =)
You know, we don’t get to kick it as often as we want to – us four – but when we do, it just feels good… I don’t know if this makes sense but our friendship feels like home…. No matter how much time has lapsed from the time that we last kicked it, we’re still as close as ever… and I guess that’s what makes us bestfriends =)
I don’t know if you read this ladies, but I love you girls!!!
1 comment:
Love you BFF!
Post a Comment