1/03/2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year folks!

Jason’s goal for me in 2012 is not to lose weight, or gain weight (in my case), or exercise or even stop eating junk food… BUT TO BLOG! HAHA! What a goal, right? But shoot, I’ll take it! Sounds easy… although I haven’t made much of an effort last year to blog =( Life’s been just crazy busy as a mom!!!

Starting off the year has been kinda bleh….. Although it was exciting and fun to celebrate the new year with Jason’s family at the Fairmont, it was also my first NYE EVER without my parents or even my whole humongous family =( It was a very emotional day and I missed my parents so much. When I talked with my parents on the phone on NY day, I started to choke up when my mom passed the phone to my dad, but I didn’t want them to think I was sad… I really wanted them to have a good time… I MEAN, THEY ARE IN VEGAS!! And what a great way to celebrate NYE right? But seriously, I was kinda bummed… but I guess traditions do have to change and it’s not like I was without family during the countdown anyway. Plus, I was with Jacob and Jason which is the most important of all, and seeing Jacob yell and have fun counting down was the highlight of my night =)

SO ANYWAY, the following day, even though Jacob went to bed at 1 am, he STILL woke up at 7:30 a.m. GEEZ…. And because he didn’t get his full 9-10 hours of sleep, HE WAS SUPER CRANKY ALL DAY…. Not to mention, the hubs was sick too… So YUP, granted that I got the house cleaned, had all the bills paid, had money in my pocket and fruits on the table, January 1, 2012, was NOT a happening day for me.

I’m HOPING the rest of 2012 will be a good year. Actually IT WILL be a good a year. I’m going to make it a good year and I won’t let the first day dictate how 2012 will be… NO WAY!

SO Cheers to 2012 and to more blogging!! Hope everyone had a better New Years day than me and I wish everyone a blessed and fruitful year ahead!!!

No comments: