1/04/2012

Domain Name

Major fail.

So when I decided to publish my first post of the year yesterday, I realized my domain name had expired. After Googling, I found that even though I purchased my domain name through Google Apps, it is actually registered through Enom and so I have to contact them for support.... Apparently, this happened to others (according to forums) and they've said that once it expires, you can't get it for the $10 annual fee that Google charges you. Instead, you have to pay Enom's fee of $35... WTF? UGH. So now, I'm waiting for Enom to call/e-mail me and honestly, if that is going to be the case for me, I might just stick with good ol' joyvillaverde.blogspot.com. It's not like HELLA people check my blog anyway, if people even still read it these days!

Oh well.... So much for that. Major fail on my part. I should've read my e-mail reminders about renewing the dang domain name... Lesson learned.

No comments: