6/18/2010

Kicks

Two nights ago Jason was out of town for work, so I decided to let Jacob sleep with me so that I'd have someone to cuddle with :) BOY, was THAT a bad decision!!! Homeboy was moving and kicking ALL NIGHT!! When I tried to stay close to him to cuddle, he kept kicking me!! It was like he was trying to tell me "Mommy, you're crowding up my space! Give me some room!" LOL... I tried to stay as parallel as I could so he wouldn't be able to kick me at all, but, yeah, THAT didn't help!!! Once I did that, he totally turned 90 degrees so he could be perpendicular to me and started kicking me again! I was like WTH?! Straight non-stop kicks dude! And he was totally asleep, too!! No crying, no whining, just major leg movements!!!

Needless to say, even though Jacob had a good night's sleep, I SURE DIDN'T.... I know he moves a lot in his sleep, but I didn't realize it was THAT MUCH.... That, or maybe he just wasn't as comfortable as he usually is in his crib?! I don't know.... ALL I KNOW is that I ain't doing that AGAIN!!!

Sorry buddy.. maybe when you get a little older, we can cuddle at night! For now, you're stickin' to your crib!!!

No comments: