2/03/2011

Debt

I hate debt… I never like seeing a balance on my credit card especially at the start of a new year. I always try to pay it all off by the end of the year, but this year, it didn’t happen… It was just NOT possible…. So I’ve totally been on a spending hiatus until I can pay off my debt and I’m proud to say that I’m gonna be able to pay off my credit card in my next paycheck… Whoohoo! I can’t wait cuz then I can start shopping again!!! LOL… Just kidding…

Seriously though, I need to start saving… As I look back at what I’ve spent in the last year, I’ve realized… I SHOP TOO MUCH… it didn’t help that I was on maternity leave because all I did, besides watch Jacob, was go out and shop…. I swear, everyday I took him out to the mall or somewhere to go shopping!!! UGH…. Maybe now that I’ll be working all year (with the exception of vacation trips), I won’t spend as much… And especially now that I’m carpooling again, I won’t have the ability to stop by the store after work to run some errands and go to Target, aka by some cute tops while I’m at it… hahahaha…

No comments: