I'm going to miss my days with Jacob :( I'll miss seeing him wake up and smiling at me ... I'll miss reading to him... shopping with him (LOL)... and I'll just miss seeing him learn/do new things. I get so sad thinking I might miss seeing him roll over for the very first time, or sit up for the very first time.... It just SUCKS that I have to go back to work... And I know I keep blogging about this, but seriously, it totally SUCKS.
Aside from going back to work, next week will be my birthday.. Wahoo! Nothing exciting, I'm only turning 31, but it'll be my first birthday as a mom :) Hopefully the weather will be nice because Jason will be taking the day off to celebrate my birthday. Maybe we can go to the zoo?! We'll see.. Let's pray for sunshine on April 9!
Oh and update to the whole crib transition.... Jacob has been sleeping in his crib for over a week now! The first night he slept in his crib, we set up the air bed so we can sleep in his room in case he wakes up hella times during the night. We totally DID NOT have to do that, because on his first night, he slept 9.5 hours straight!! His longest stretch ever! Now his schedule is sleeping from 9 - 6 and then after I feed him at 6 he goes back to bed and sleeps for another 3-4 hours. He's been really good about going to sleep on his own in the crib, too... Usually after I feed him at 6 a.m. he's pretty wide awake, but I put him down anyway and within 15-20 minutes he is out! I can hear him in the monitor totally talking and moving and then all of a sudden he starts hella snoring... hahaha. It's so cute. Even with him in the other room, I got snoring to my right (the monitor) and snoring to my left (Jason). LOL. I'm just so glad he sleeps well in his crib...
Stay tuned on his next transition - my Dad babysitting Jacob! Wish the both of them luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment