3/17/2010

One More Month

In approximately one month I'll be going back to work... Boooooo.... Just thinking about it makes me sad... not to actually be working again, but to be leaving my baby :( I know he'll be in good hands with my Dad, but still.... I've been so use to being with him throughout the day for 4 straight months that it'll be hard to get off that routine!

I have no idea how life is gonna be with both me and Jason working again... With me at home, I've been able to clean the house, do the laundry, run errands, etc. Now that I'll be working we'll have to do all these things either AFTER work or on the weekend... TIRING!!! If only I could be a stay at home mom...Too bad we got bills, bills, bills :(

I guess the good thing about going back to work is not being able to shop during the day!! LOL .. I think I shop more when I'm on maternity leave then when I'm at work! MUN!

And on another note, I can finally fit into my work clothes, so no new work wardrobe for me! Whoohoo! I was getting worried I'd have to buy new slacks and suits, cuz that ish ain't cheap!!!

Speaking of weight, I'm back to my normal weight, which normally I'd say "whoohoo" to that, but I don't know why I still got a muffin top?? Am I losing weight in other places? I'm also worried that losing too much weight might reduce my milk supply? Is that possible? I guess I should Google it, lol.

Aside from the huge transition of going to work and leaving Jacob with Papa Lou, there's also the transition of moving Jacob from his bassinet to his crib. Our plan was to transfer him after the "fourth trimester" but he hasn't grown out of his bassinet so I've been kinda hesitant. I'm also just emotionally not ready :( It just makes me sad to know he'll be sleeping alone in his big crib, especially when he's so little. Another thing is that he sleeps so well in his bassinet. He's been really good about falling asleep on his own and going straight to sleep after his middle of the night feedings... I just hope he stays like that when we move him to his crib... Let's pray for a smooth transition!

Wow. I still can't believe I'm a mom. Sometimes it feels so surreal... It's like me and Jason are playing house and we have a doll that we get to dress up in really cute clothes, lol... It's just so crazy!

No comments: