3/02/2010

My Mommy Must Haves

These are my mommy must haves (not in any particular order):

1. Boppy (I just wish I had two - one for upstairs AND downstairs)
2. Bouncer (so much easier to transport than the swing)
3. Hands-free pump bra (worth every penny!)
4. Pacifier (never leave home without it!)
5. Snap and Go Stroller (so much lighter to transport for some retail therapy! lol)
6. Cellphone with internet access (so I can surf the web while nursing or holding Jacob)
7. Digital camera (sometimes it takes hella pictures, to get a few good ones!)
8. Desitin (this seems to work best for Jacob compared to other diaper ointments)
9. Patemm diaper changing pad (so much bigger than any normal diaper changing pad and it can carry diapers and wipes, too!)
10. Baby bjorn (I haven't used this yet in public, but it's so useful to have when Jacob doesn't want to be put down!)
11. Baby Einstein play mat (This is probably the one thing that keeps Jacob entertained for the longest time! It gives me a chance to do stuff around the house!)


No comments: