2/15/2010

This past weekend

Happy Birthday to my Godson, Mason. We celebrated his birthday at Super Franks last Saturday... Such a handsome boy :)


Here's Ninong Ge putting Jacob into a sleeper hold...I guess Jacob got comfy in his "rock solid guns"... LOL... Mmm Hmmm.. Sure Ge!

And here's my little princess, Lila! It is SO EASY to get her to smile on camera as long as she gets to see the pic right after! LOL... You gotta love digital!

After Mason's birthday, we went home and celebrated Valentines with dinner and brownies.. Here's Jacob reading his Valentines card from his Daddy... haha. It really does look like he's reading!!

On Valentines day, it was my Dad's 60th birthday. We had a party for him at my parent's house...Here's Jacob's future babysitter, ready to blow out his candles! Hella happy picture. LOL.

And here's my family! All decked out in red! This ain't even all of us!! I love mi familia!!


And one sidebar note, I purchased a domain name for Jacob's blog, so you can now check it out at www.jacobvillaverde.com! Whoohoo!


No comments: