I've been back at work for almost two weeks now, and let me tell you... it is friggin' hard. Yeah, I only work in the office from 10 to 3, but still, that just means I gotta somehow fit in 3 hours of work at home WITH a baby!! And going to work at 10 a.m. hella does not mean sleeping in... it's the total opposite... I still gotta wake up early (like at 5:30 or 6) either to nurse or pump... then I gotta prep all of Jacob's bottles for the day... get ready for work... then do some work at home... and mind you, this is only if Jacob is still sleeping.. If he's up for the rest of the day, somehow I gotta do all this while taking care of him!
And cleaning... I don't know how the hell you're supposed to fit in cleaning with all this happening. I can't even somehow fit in dinner. I don't even know when was the last time we even cooked at home!!
I totally give it up to moms who work, because this ish is HARD ..... NO JOKE.
Anyway, I just had to vent... after two weeks of work, it's just hitting me now that being a working mom is hard.... but you just gotta plow through it and breathe...
No comments:
Post a Comment