1/05/2010

Yellow

I don't know why, but I've always had this thing for the color YELLOW. I'm not a HUGE fan of yellow, but I love to use it to accent an outfit or something... I love using my yellow scarf and I have a yellow wallet.... I also just bought a pair of yellow flats and I found a yellow bag at Forever that I'm going to purchase in a minute... I feel like I'm almost going overboard with Yellow, but whatever... I love it!!! FYI... I'm not talking about highlighter yellow, I'm talking about that mustardy yellow... I just love how it pops and goes with almost anything!!!

Speaking of purchasing at Forever... I've been hella shopping online now that Jacob's around.. Hella deadly dude. I haven't bought clothes YET cuz it's hard right now to figure out my size, but I'm sure I'll be doing that soon....

And speaking of not fitting into clothes right, I just bought the Wii game, Your Shape. The one you see in commercials with Jenny McCarthy. I haven't opened it up yet, but I hope it can get me back into my old jeans again!! We'll see!!!

No comments: