Being a mom has been awesome. It definitely has its ups and downs... The upside: having such a cute beautiful baby... and one that sleeps a lot! The downside: the lack of sleep at night. MUN. But you know what.... the whole sleepy baby thing... well... I think I might've jinxed it. I've been telling people how much he sleeps and how he only cries when he's hungry, but yesterday and today, he's been super fussy and has been crying a lot... We have no idea why. What a way to start 2010! MUN. I'm thinking he might've caught the little cold I had, but I'm not too sure..... Oh the mysterious cries... Hopefully he'll get out of this mood SOON....
Today though we introduced the bottle to him for the first time... Whoohoo... He took the bottle well today, so we'll see how this goes... We're gonna try to use the bottle once a day so he slowly starts to get used to it.... See what happens!
Anyway, happy 2010! My goal for this year is to fit into my old clothes, especially my jeans and to also be a good mom to my bubs. Wish me luck!
Oh boy, Jacob is waking up from his slumber... time to get back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment