Tomorrow I'll be at 40 weeks and Jacob has yet to make his arrival! I can't believe I'm on my third week of maternity leave and Jacob isn't here yet! LOL... And here I was hoping I could get at least one week of ME time before giving birth... little did I know, I'd get three!
So far, we've blessed our house, put up our Christmas decorations and Christmas tree, wrapped up all our Christmas presents... now, we're just waiting on Jacob!! There are a few things I COULD DO ... like watch those Me Rah Koh DVDs, hahaha... or put together albums... but ehhh, I'm lazy! LOL ....
It's been so nice though, to wake up hecca late (despite how hard it is to even sleep!) and have breakfast in the morning, and most especially not have to think about freakin work!!! That's the ultimate best part of it! LOL .....
So we'll see what happens!!!!! I'm excited but of course nervous... Are we ready? I guess ready as we'll ever be! LOL ... The carseat's in, the bags are packed....and with 5 baby showers, we pretty much have everything we need... I just hope everything goes smoothly and that there are no complications... And of course my most important hope - is that he comes out healthy...
I'll keep you posted :) It'll be any day now!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment