I've been on maternity leave for about a week and so far it's been GREAT!!!! I love this time off!! I've been able to get a lot done, but there is still a lot on my to-do list I have yet to check off.. It's amazing how much stuff there is to do when you have all this free time! I'm so glad I've managed to finish writing all our thank you cards... I've wrapped up at least half of our Xmas gifts... and have finished other miscellaneous projects. If Jacob doesn't make his debut for another week, then I could really get a lot more done.... but either way, it doesn't matter. We're so excited to see him... We can't wait till he gets here!!
Funny how I thought I'd be totally bored on my maternity leave... My boss even said, you'll be so bored, you'll want to work... Yeah right!! I still feel like there's not enough hours in the day to get everything done!
38 weeks going on 39 .... Oh my!!!
2 comments:
How cool!!! Ready for the journey Joy?!
Good seeing you at Target that one time. HAha. and all the best on the delivery!
SO CLOSE!!! enjoy your maternity leave (i wish i was still on mine...17 months later lol)
Post a Comment