1. The boppy is my bestfriend... You can hella nurse with your hands free, LOL. I should've followed my OB's advice about bringing it to the hospital. It probably would've helped me to nurse Jacob at the hospital.
2. Having Jason take care of one of the middle of the night feedings helps so much with getting more sleep!! At first I thought it would decrease my milk supply but my lactation consultant said I should be OK... Thanks hubby for letting me get more sleep! Those middle of the night feedings are killers! It's a good thing I got the boppy to help me nurse, hahahaha.
3. I'm dreading going back to work.... It's so far from now (April) but I know it'll come up quick. Hopefully by then, my Dad will be prepared to babysit for the first time in his life... OH BOY!
4. I hope I don't get a bad case of cabin fever now that Jason's back to work... When he was on paternity leave, we hella went out almost every day to run errands and eat out.... Now that it's just me, I don't plan on going out at all with Jacob... It would just be so hard to get him in and out of the car... I guess I'll just have to wait till Daddy gets home or wait till the weekend...
5. Internet shopping keeps me sane.
6. I really want to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans so bad, but I know that'll take some time...I frikkin went from a size 0 to a 5. UGH! I only have ten more pounds to lose, but I think these last ten will be the hardest.. GEEZ.
7. Aside from the boppy... the swing is my next bestfriend.
8. I love my Bubba... He is starting to smile more and I just love it when I can capture those moments on camera!!
9. Jacob is definitely getting more heavier now... Frikkin carrying this boy is helluv a work out! Hopefully I'll lose some weight rockin him to sleep, lol.
10. Ever since I've been on maternity leave, I've been hooked ON HGTV. HOOKED. I love Color Splash, House Hunters, Designed to Sell... almost ALL the shows. The only thing is, it makes me feel like our house is sooo blaaaah like it needs more life, more color... If only I could be on Color Splash or Divine Design.
OK, I think that's it for now... I seriously need to get some shut eye... While Jacob had a good nights rest last night, I was freakin up with hella thoughts.. random thoughts, too... I don't know why I couldn't just get my brain to shut down... I seriously only had 1 hour of sleep. UGH. Gotta take advantage of the 'rents here and take a nap!!
1 comment:
awww...btw, I love HGTV too!! ( I love all the shows you listed esp. house hunter international and DIVINE DESIGN) and OMG! you are shopping alot online (I read your mustard yellow blog). I gotta ask for you guy's advice on motherhood when I have a little one too. JACOB is such a cutie!
Post a Comment