10/10/2009

Stressed out...

OK, so it's been a while since I've blogged. I've been CRAZY SUPER BUSY at work, it has been INSANE and super stressful... I seriously cannot wait to be on maternity leave, lol. I just need to get through this month, or this next week and I'll be GOOD.... I HOPE... Right now, I'm in the middle of an arbitration at work and I've been shitting bricks for the past few weeks and more so, the past few days.... I'll be cross-examined next week and I am freakin' scared... seriously.... I just need to get through it and I need to relax... for Jacob, cuz I KNOW stressing hard core isn't good for him. I've been saying my prayers every day... seriously...and it also helps that I've been getting support from my friends, my mom and my hubby as I get through each day of this arbitration..... It helps too, that Jacob is kickin like crazy as I'm doing my direct examination because in a way, I feel like he's watching out for me and letting me know that I shouldn't worry about him and that he's doing OK as I'm testifying...

Anyway, I just have to look on the bright side:

1. This is probably the hardest thing I'll ever have to do in my career and I probably won't ever have to do it again (knock on wood).

and

2. After this arbitration, I'll only have two weeks left of work before I go on maternity leave and it'll be smooth sailing from there.... hahaha.... yeah right. I'll have my sleepless nights with Jacob!!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to my friends, my mom and my hubs for the all the support - especially to my besties and my hubby for their daily text messages that help me get through the day. It helps a lot to know ya'll are thinkin of me during this stressful time...

No comments: