10/10/2009

3D Ultrasound

I am on a roll! Two blogs in one day... I'm seriously taking a chill pill from work. I need to have ONE DAY of relaxation right?! I'll get back to work and hibernation tomorrow - UGH.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some pics from our 3D ultrasound at Prenatal Peek. My parents, Rizzi, Ro, Lila and Lisa came with us to get our first peek of Jacob... Some of the pics looked kinda scary looking, hahaha, not because of how HE looked but because of the graphics.... so luckily, we were able to get at least ONE good picture of him!!

And here it is, LOL!! I think he's gonna look like Daddy (he's got his nose!)....

And for those that STILL think we are having a girl.... here is proof that our baby is a boy!! LOL

Oh mann.... this will be interesting having a boy, hehehehe.... the diaper changes, the potty training... hahahahha.... I'll leave the potty training up to Jason, LOL.

It was so cute seeing him at the 3D ultrasound because we got to see how he was sleeping in my belly.. The way he positioned his arms and how he was hella cuddling on the umbilical cord like it was a teddy bear!! It was cute!!!

It gets me even more excited for his arrival :)

No comments: