10/22/2009

Baby Shower #2

Last Saturday we had a baby shower at my parent's....It was SUCH a great party, thanks to my parents and friends who helped make it successful :) We are just so blessed to have such awesome family and friends!!!

Thanks to Christina, we had a BEAUTIFUL cake! She started the Thursday before the party in preparing for this cake and it turned out delicious and awesome! Not to mention she had to transport this cake all the way from Mare Island!! What a friend :) Thanks CHRISTINA!


Thanks to Mel, we had a beautiful diaper cake!!!! I swear when she was walking to the house, I thought she was bringing in a wedding cake!! LOL. It was totally how I would've wanted my diaper cake to look like!!! Thanks Mel for stopping by and for completing the decor with your talented diaper making :) I swear, you should make it a business... hehehe.


And the favors.... OMG... HOW freakin cute were they!!! Thanks to Ro, Lot, Mooks, Nette and Janice, these favors turned out super cute... I absolutely LOVVVVED them!!! They were just perfect!


And the games... we all had such a great time... Thanks to my besties and Noi for planning the games... They were all so unique and fun!

With this as our second baby shower, we're definitely more prepared for Jacob's arrival.... The one thing we are lacking is probably the ONE most important thing, which is his carseat.. YIKES. LOL. But we're not worried... we'll get it in time!! We also giftcards to help us out :) Whoohoo!

I do have to say ONE BIG THANK YOU to my absolute best friend in the world, Lot ... Even though I am an only child, it totally doesn't feel like it with her in my life... Thanks for organizing this gig with my mom and for everything..... LOVE you bestfriend... Jacob will be lucky to have a Ninang like you :)

We can't wait for Jacob to meet all his Uncles, Aunties, Grandparents and cousins that have supported us throughout our pregnancy.... He is gonna be one lucky boy to have all that love :)

For more pics from the baby shower, please visit our phanfare :)



4 comments:

Rizzi said...

Awww... I cried reading this!!! Yay, im ninang!!!!!

Brian B said...

I cried reading this too, but for different reasons. No love for the guy who laid the soil foundation in those flower pots?? whaaaaaaaat. Congrats guys! Looking forward to meeting this kid.

R. Pali said...

hahahahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

Oh dang! I didn't know you helped out! When I got there you were sitting at the couch with the kids!!! Hahahahahaha... My BADD... Thanks Brian for your help!! The soil was perfect in each potted plant, HAHAHAHAHA... whaaaaat.... LOL