10/30/2009

Maternity Photo Session

A few weeks back, we had a maternity photo session with Grace a.k.a Momentary Bliss..... We had lots of fun taking pictures with her and of course, they came out GREAT... She is such an awesome photographer and I recommend her for every occasion! I had several favorite shots, but I will only post 2 or 3 cuz I don't want to make this blog post too long...... The rest are also on phanfare, so you can check them out there.

This one I love...



I want to put these pics in his room....




And I just love this one because it shows the entry way of our house.... where we'll be bringing Jacob home for the first time!

Thanks Grace for taking our pictures! We are so happy to have these beautiful pictures as a keepsake of our first pregnancy :)

1 comment:

Rizzi said...

awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM GIRL :)