For the past few days I've been kinda paranoid with Jacob and his kicks.... Lately, I just feel like I've been feeling less kicks from him so I decided to look up information on baby kicks to see what was normal and what was not. I read somewhere that if you get paranoid, an approach to checking if his kicks are normal is to count how long it takes for him to do ten movements. If it takes more than 2 hours, the website says to call your doctor. Well, I just did it and he did 16 kicks/movements within the hour... SAFE! Now, I don't feel so paranoid... but I'll definitely be monitoring his movements more.
They say a common reason for less movement is because as the baby is growing, there's less room to move! So I guess Jacob's just running out of room... LOL! I can't wait for my next doctor's appointment. It's just a normal one, but it always feels comforting to know they do the normal check up and tell you everything is OK.....
1 comment:
I know the feeling. I got paranoid and ended up going to labor and delivery..but now he moves so much that I stopped counting. Hahaha.
Post a Comment