"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
7/27/2009
Aches and Pains
Last night was a rough night for me. I JUST COULD NOT GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP. It's been that way for a while since the pregnancy, but last night was just not good. I woke up with a sore ass back AND I woke up twice to go to the bathroom! Sleeping on the side is just not cuttin' it for me!!! A few weeks back, Jason bought me the Boppy Body Pillow and it worked pretty good. I found myself moving from side to side a lot less but I feel like now, it's just not helping as much! And then the other day, I freakin woke up with leg cramps! First on my left leg and then on my right leg! I was frikkin screaming! It felt like my legs needed to be amputated! No joke dude! I've never felt so much pain in my legs before!!!! And I know.... I'm supposed to say, it's all worth it in the end... and I definitely know THAT, but seriously... I'm only at 5 months... is it gonna get any worse than this? OH MY!!! I still have 4 months left!! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
jason better get his hands ready....massage time!!!
oh yeah...i remember those leg cramps...i would wake up hella fast to start rubbing rhea's leg...then it would cramp to the other side and i would switch hella fast...hahaha, fun times!
hey joy, when's your due date?
Post a Comment