7/30/2009

Maternity clothes

Aaaaaaahhh..... No more Bella band. That thing was cool at the beginning but it was starting to IRK ME OUT!!!! What a cool concept though; to be able to wear your normal pants until they can no longer stretch any further... Totally saves money and time from having to buy maternity clothes!

I actually THOUGHT that MAYBE because of the petite person that I am, I'd be able to get away with wearing the bella band for the entire pregnancy. UHH. YEAH RIGHT! So much for that... I was totally stretching my slacks and jeans TO THE LIMIT... Jason was hella laughing at how obtuse of an angle my zipper was before putting the band on... Hahaha. Just two weeks ago, during work I finally decided that the bella band NEEDED TO GO! The zipper in my slacks was hella poking me and it was frikkin hurting to the point where I couldn't even concentrate at work!!! I even left work early cuz it hurt that bad!!! So yeah, that day marked my transition into maternity pants AND BOY DOES IT FEEL HELLA BETTER!!! Thank God!!! I just really didn't want to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes... but seeing that I got 4 months to go, I could wear out these maternity slacks for a while and get my monies worth!!! It wasn't too expensive anyway... $25 at Motherhood... Not bad!!!

Aside from having to buy maternity clothes, I've also been feeling Jacob a lot more lately and throughout the day now! It's crazy. I can sometimes even see his kicks from the outside... So weird! Jason also finally got to feel Jacob's kicks last night! I felt so bad that he was being left out by this experience cuz for the past few days, everytime he'd put his hands on my belly there was no movement comin from Jacob. It was like Jacob was out to spite his Daddy, hahahaha. But finally, FINALLY, Jason felt one of his strong kicks and he was all "Was that it?" And I was like "Yeah!!" hella laughing cuz it was cute to see him all amazed, too :)

Exciting times!!! I can't wait to be a Mommy, but even more so, I can't wait to be a parent with Jason :) I know we'll make a great team!

3 comments:

froi said...

hahahah! I enjoyed reading.. I remember those days...

dawn marie said...

i loved my bella band! but save it for post partum :)

Rizzi said...

aww!