For the past couple weeks, I've been feelin a nudge here and there in my belly... kinda like someone's poking you from the inside, but it's always been one nudge (like a pop) and I kinda just thought maybe it wasn't really Jacob moving and it was just me being too attentive.... But last night, I felt it like multiple times for like 10 minutes... I KNEW IT HAD TO BE HIM!! It was so weird... It was crazy and amazing! I just kept feeling this nudge from the inside and in different areas of my belly too (mainly in the bottom right and bottom left). I swear he was like doing summersaults in there, hahahaha.
I really wanted to share the moment with Jason, but everytime he put his hand on my belly, he didn't kick.. MUN. Plus, even if Jacob kicked, I don't think Jason would've felt it anyway cuz Jacob's too small still. I guess last night was just our little bonding moment... just me and my lil' Jacob :)
4 comments:
aww yay! it's a great feeling isn't it?
it was hella weird feeling Lila kick/move for the first time!!! sweeeeet!!!
Are you sure it was not Jason pokin from da inside?
Eww! SICK whoever made that comment! LMAO.
Post a Comment