And the Chinese calendar says..........
drum roll please.......
BABY GIRL !!
Now, it's just a guess, so we'll see what happens come time July 8 when we have the ultrasound..... Hopefully baby's legs won't be crossed on that day!
So far mostly everyone's been guessing that the baby will be a girl... but no one's guessed as early as my coworker:
So maybe about 5 weeks into the pregnancy, when I didn't even KNOW I was pregnant, my coworker went up to me out of the blue and asked, "When are you having a baby?" It was pretty random as I had JUST gotten into work and settled into my office .... I was like "Uhh... where did that come from?" ..... She said "Oh, its just that when I saw you walking past my office I saw your face and just thought you looked like you were having a girl." I was like "Wow, that's random! Well we'll see!! We're trying, so it'll happen when the time is right" ..... During that time I was late, but was too scared to even check to see if I was pregnant, so I was hoping that maybe she had some psychic ability... Little did I know a week later, that the test would prove for her to be right! Well, somewhat cuz we don't really know for sure if we're having a girl..... If we do end up having a girl, I swear.... that will be some freaky ish!!! LOL
2 comments:
COOL!! Can't wait to see if its true! I want your friend to tell me my future! haha.
i think i did this when i was prego with Hannah...it said girl on one and boy on the other! lol
i hope it is a girl though cuz Hannah needs a girl playmate!
Post a Comment