6/04/2009

Chinese Calendar

So a few days ago, my coworker asked me if I wanted one of his friends to find out the sex of our baby through some Chinese calendar... He said that she's guessed all his friend's and family's babies and has been pretty dead on, so I figured why not?! I mean, it's only a guess... and it'd be kinda interesting to find out what she says!! (SIDENOTE: We don't get to find out the sex of the baby until July 8!) So I gave him my age, the conception date and the due date ...Well, today he tells me that he has the results, so I was like BRING IT ON... email it to me!!! LOL ... But then he was like, don't you want it in an envelope so that you and Jason can find out together??? I was like... nah just email it to me and I'll forward it to Jason!! LOL. I mean it's only a guess and plus I was getting too excited, hahahaha.... So he emailed it to me, but before opening it, I emailed Jason and asked him if he wanted to do the envelope thing....and he freakin said YES ..... MUN!!!! The anticipation!!!! So I deleted my coworker's email and told him to print it out and put it in an envelope!!!!! And its freakin in my bag just WAITING TO BE OPENED!!!

It's just a guess, so if it comes out wrong come time July, it's OK .... Either way, we'll both be happy and we'll be prepared to have names for either a boy or girl :)

Stay tuned!!!!!

3 comments:

R. Pali said...

Mun...I forgot about doing this. According to this, we were supposed to have a boy. hahahaha!

Unknown said...

No, Lot did it wrong... When she had her friend do it, the Chinese calendar said you were having a girl!! LOL

Judee said...

OMG tell us tells us!!