I'm at that stage where I don't look pregnant, I just look fat, and I think it's hilarious to see people look at my stomach and then not ask me if I'm pregnant because they might be wrong..... hahaha... You know those awkward moments, when you wanna ask, but then again you don't... and then when the person leaves, you hella talk amongst your girlfriends asking "OMG, do you think she's prego or what?!" LMAO .... Not a lot of people know I'm pregnant at work and lately I've been getting a lot of those looks... Hahahaha. I just think it's hella funny.
It's OK, you can ask. You won't be moded.
2 comments:
what if i know you're pregnant, and i just ask why you're fat?
my co-worker who's pregnant too feels the same way, she says she can't wait for her belly to get even bigger so people won't mistake it for a beer belly! LOL!
Post a Comment