I swear dude. This escrow is never gonna end.
We were scheduled to close on May 8 and we haven't closed yet...... We probably won't even close this week either. GEEZ.
Every week, there's always SOMETHING.... first it was a second appraisal... then it was needing updated documents to our bank accounts.... then the seller had problems with their deed that they needed to deal with.... now its my 401(K) they're questioning because my employer transitioned vendors.... frikkin A..... can they be more thorough or WHAT?!
I mean, I totally understand that they need to be strict these days, but GEEZ its takin frikkin FOREVER AND A DAY.
And the thing is ... the longer it takes, the longer we'll be at the 'rents... I mean, so far it's been OK (especially since they're in PI), but you know... you just want your space... PLUS, I wanna get a move on and schedule the painting and carpeting for the new spot!!! MUN.... I've already scheduled comcast to come out, but I think I'm going to have to postpone it with the delay we're having...
I just want it to be official already....
And what sucks is that I had a dream last night that the loan didn't go through............. MUN. The ultimate modeds.
KNOCK ON WOOD.
No comments:
Post a Comment