Yesterday was our last day at the Fox :( We moved most of our stuff out this past weekend and have a few more things to move over to my parents today.... All that's left is moving the bedroom furniture over to the second room and we'll be done! Oh, and we gotta clean it, too... which most will be done professionally on Friday....
Now we're moved in at my parents and ALL OUR CRAP has taken up most of their garage. YIKES. It'll make a nice welcome back surprise for my parents when they get back from PI, LOL. What will be really challenging is living out of a suitcase for however many weeks it takes to get our new house ready... MUN. Hopefully it won't take too long. Not sure how long I can take living at Rocklin Drive.
First things first.... we gotta sign our frikkin papers! MUN.. Forever and a day. Hopefully we'll be able to sign this week... Cross your fingers!!!
Anyway, it's been a good (almost) 5 years at the Fox..... With the exception of the broken window, gas leak and termite problem, it's been a great house with good neighbors and awesome memories.... It definitely took drama to get the house, but I can say after having lived in it for 5 years, it was all worth it.....I'll always remember it as the place I bought on my own, the place where Jason proposed to me, the place where we found out we were having a baby :) and the place where we threw an endless amount of parties... We'll miss 36847A, but we're definitely looking forward to creating memories at Mendota!!!!
4 comments:
you're expecting Joy?
Yes! I'm 13 weeks pregnant :)
....and the place where i proposed to Lot! hahahaha
and the new house will have even more memories!
Post a Comment