This weekend someone asked me when Jason and I were planning to have a baby and this is how the convo went:
Someone: "So Joy, when are you planning to have a baby?"
Me: "Oh, we're gonna have a baby!"
Someone: "What? Are you sure?"
Me: "Uh, yeah"
Someone: "But are you really sure? Are you sure?"
Me: "Yeah"
Someone: "Really? Are you sure?"
Me: "Yeah" (more irked out)
Someone: "How far along are you?"
Me: "12 weeks"
Someone: "Ohhhhh. Okay... I didn't know..."
First of all, you wouldn't exactly be my first person to tell... let alone, 3rd or 4th.... And second of all, WHY THE HELL WOULD I TELL YOU - OF ALL PEOPLE - and NOT BE SURE????? GEEZ. What kind of reaction is that???????? Needless to say, I bounced out of that conversation real quick..... I WAS IRKED OUT.
6 comments:
haha, just wait for the unwanted comments/concerns/suggestion/advice! this is just the beginning! =)
Eww, I got irritated just reading that.
Dang....Hella irritating. I would have said something along the lines of: "Want to see the effing test?"
I actually thought that maybe she was asking me "Are you sure?" because she knew about the miscarriage and was asking if I was sure this time (which would've been hella messed up), but I don't know if that was the case...
She said it so many times I became unsure of myself for telling people I was pregnant!!
hahaha "someone"
you need to not talk to this person anymore lol
Post a Comment