6/05/2009

Pregnancy Weekly Update

An e-mail I got for my pregnancy weekly update....

How your life's changing:
You've probably gained about 5 pounds by now (a little more or less is fine, too) and are well into the swing of your pregnancy, but you may still be surprised by an unexpected symptom now and then. If your nose is stuffed up, for instance, you can probably chalk it up to the combined effect of hormonal changes and increased blood flow to your mucous membranes. This condition is so common, there's even a name for it: "rhinitis of pregnancy." Some pregnant women also suffer nosebleeds as a result of increased blood volume and blood vessel expansion in the nose.


Hah! Interesting that I got this today because my nose bled this morning.... Plus, Jason's been complaining that I breathe hella loud when I sleep. LOL. I can't help it!

2 comments:

R. Pali said...

Oh mun!!! I wont say who, but she used to hella snore, then after getting her tonsils pulled..she stopped! but when she got prego...she started snoring even louder. hhahahahahah!

dawn marie said...

dang...ro hella called his baby mama out! lol

hope you don't get the carpal tunnel like i did! hurt really bad...but the amazing thing is that all the weird pregnancy things go away like hours after birth lol