6/08/2009

Car broken into?

This morning, I found the glove compartment open with the GPS still inside, the middle console open with the blue tooth speaker taken out along with the tissue box and car chargers for our phones taken out.... I also found Jason's penguin sunglasses on my chair, with the case unzipped ..... Nothing didn't appear to be taken. I thought maybe Jason tried to look for something before he left for work and was just too lazy to put anything back.... Well I was wrong. Jason didn't go in my car so I think SOMEONE got into my car, trying to LOOK for SOMETHING....... What. I have no idea ... but they didn't take our GPS, our blue tooth speaker, any designer shades, NOTHING.... so WHY then? WHY go through all that trouble and take nothing? I mean I'm glad, but WHY?! ..... I looked through all my paperwork in the glove compartment and everything SEEMS to be there, but you know... sometimes you stuff crap in there that you forget.... hopefully nothing with my personal information was taken ... UGGH. That would SUCK hard core ...... Anyway, Jason guesses that maybe the sensor light to the house went on and the person probably got scared and ran away without taking anything..... I HOPE SO!!!!!

1 comment:

mdtimbang said...

hella scary dude. hopefully they just didn't copy your name and address and stuff and just make it look like nothing was taken.