4/23/2009

Cancun

I haven't blogged in for EVER, but so much has been going on that I just haven't had time... It's been CAH-RAZY!!! Let me just tell you, when it rains it frikkin POURS and that's what basically happened the afternoon AFTER I wrote my last post.... I have so much to talk about... from my 30th birthday, to our house (!!!), and our Cancun trip, but I'll have to save it all for later when I gots the time to write it all up.... In the meantime, here's a picture from our balcony in our hotel in Cancun. Our view was Beautiful. It was awesome..... Despite some hiccups with our excursions, we had a great time.... I really miss Cancun and I can't wait to go back again....



For more pictures, visit our phanfare.

3 comments:

Edelee said...

the pics are nice! i like where the little monkey was on top of your head! LOL!

Sharon said...

LOL too at monkey pic. looks like a fun vacation.

Oliver said...

Nice view.