4/08/2009

Today's Mood: Bad

Today's just not a good day for me. I don't know why. It's just not. Could it be that it's because my birthday's tomorrow? LOL. Nah, probably not...

My bad mood started this morning and on the way to work... I carpooled today and everything was fine and dandy until my carpooler asked me if I had seen the movie Knowing. I told her I hadn't seen it and she goes on to tell me practically 70% of the movie!! HELLA detail! She ALWAYS ALWAYS does that.... Whether it's a book, a show that I haven't watched, or a show that I don't even care for, or a movie!!! I mean she usually doesn't spoil the ending, but STILL!!! You'd think I'd want to learn about the rest of the movie/book/show myself!!! Telling me 70% of the movie/book/show is practically ruining it for me!!!! And yes, I know... I could've said "Stop, don't tell me... I don't want you to ruin it for me..." cuz I usually do when I KNOW it's something I really want to watch/read... But this morning, I was just TOO TIRED and too irritated to even bother. What got me even more irritated is that she was telling me all of this when frikkin Phil Matier was on and I HELLA wanted to listen to him talk... I ALWAYS wait for him to talk and she just HAD to yap during his 5 minute segment. GEEZ. So yeah - that made my morning not good.

So then.... to make my mood worse, I get to work and I get all these random emails. Emails demanding I do stuff from people that aren't my boss... and they expect me to do it because their ish takes higher priority over everything else I gotta do? UM NO. What irks me even more is that they tell me to do stuff with no background information or detail... and when I ask for it, it is sloppy... THAT IS ONE OF MY PET PEEVES. When I get reports from people that are frikkin sloppy... No headings, format is off... spelling is incorrect.. No explanation to anything. Incomplete... IRKIN. Shouldn't people double check their ish? GEEZ.

And then... to further worsen my mood, my coworker comes in and says that I can take a day off on my birthday if I want to now. She thought about it more and she'd be willing to come in in the morning... Yeah, you'd think that would make me happy, but it just got me irritated because it just reminded me of how irked I was yesterday when I first asked it off.... so NOW you feel bad? UH Yeah... forget it now!

Whatevs. I'm just not in a good mood. I hope it passes by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rizzi said...

ur carpooler and admin are retarded..