I can't believe it's already APRIL! And in 9 days I'll be freakin 30... O...M...G..... Insane. I was getting a little sad about turning 30 these past few days and just feeling sorry for myself at all the things not going so well in my life... like work... and how crazy busy its been... about the house we didn't get because some fool paid all cash for it...and my body and how it's so not up to par for Cancun....and just other stuff.....but... I guess I just need to embrace that I'm going to be 30, right? Isn't it supposed to be the new 20? And it ain't like I'm turning 40.... Sheesh, when that happens, I don't know what I'll be feeling... depressed, maybe? LOL.
I just need to stay positive.... pray.... and be grateful....
2 comments:
as long as you dont look 30, 30 aint too bad. take it from me...i still look 18. plus, it aint that bad...at least you aint as old as me!!
girl you are crazy... look at all that you've accomplished and have been blessed with.. consider yourself a lucky 30 year old :)
Post a Comment