3/29/2009

Bad news.

Last week we put an offer on a house in Union City that was in a perfect location - close to my parents and close to Lisa's family. The house was totally underpriced. It was a nice well maintained house and it wasn't even on short sale or bank owned! The seller was actually just trying to sell it to move into something bigger. Anyway, we saw it the day it came out and already there were three offers that very same day... including ours. Anyway, long story short, they didn't accept our offer. Apparently one of the offers was higher than what we bid and they were going to pay the entire house in cash. No financing. GEEZ. So much for that.... I guess we're back to square one.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be....

2 comments:

mdtimbang said...

could've been caspar part II.

R. Pali said...

man! yall are really leaving the fox huh? I have a renter in mind if you're still thinking about renting...that is a parking stall renter! hahahha