3/09/2009

One Month.

In one month, I will be 30.... THIRTY freakin YEARS OLD! OH.... MUN...

I don't even know what to do for my birthday.... Jason and I are going to Cancun the week after my birthday, but I have yet to figure out how I want to celebrate my birthday with family and friends... Hmmmm... I definitely know I don't want some big birthday bash at like a club. I'm hella over the club scene already and people feeding me shot after shot. Ugh. No. But I do want drinking involved.. hahaha. ... I just want to do something hella CHILL... and the only thing I could think of is reserving the back patio of Chevy's (in Newark) and just chillin with margaritas & coronoas all day... hahahaha. IDK.... I'm still thinking... I guess a Foxwood BBQ would be cool, too?! We'll see... I'm welcome to any suggestions if you have any =)

Aside from that, I also have a day planned out with my girls... Actually the girls are planning it out and it's a surprise, so I'm excited... Whatever it is, I know I'll have fun, cuz I'll be with them =)

Can't wait for APRIL!!

4 comments:

Gee said...

Then why did you ask me info about suite 181?? you know I dont go there anymore go ask JR or Mookie haha

Rizzi said...

whaaaat? you asked information on suite 181? hell no. haha!

can't wait to celebrate your 30th!!

Edelee said...

wow! joy - the big 3-0! me too!!!! this coming May hahahaha! well good luck on your planning!

Oliver said...

I really don't see a difference from 29 to 30 but 29 to 39? oh muuunnn!