I paid off my car!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaay! You have no idea how HAPPY I AM to be done with that monthly payment! Now I have $200 I can save every month!!!
And another thing..... I had no freakin charges on my credit card, except for one purchase that wasn't even mine. MILAGRO. It's unbelievable. I had to seriously log out and log back in because I thought it was an error. I usually charge EVERYTHING on my card, but I guess since I only purchased small items during this pay period (like food) I only used my check card.... WOWZERs! I'm so proud of myself!!!
I think it has a lot to do with me avoiding the mall and especially avoiding Forever 21!
I do have to say though, I did buy STUFF this week cuz of Ross' double discount.... I actually bought way over my $20 limit, but it's all good because I got PRADA shades for like $50! HELLA good!! Hahaha.... I guess I deserve it for being so good the past few weeks... And shouldn't I get a prize anyway for paying off my car? Hahaha... Hey, at least I didn't go buckwild on the Double D ... At most I probably I spent like $70... which is pretty darn good for Double D.
Yay!! Yay!! Yay!!
Today is a GREAT day... except that I have to stay late for work... but whatevs. The paid off car and zero balance credit card totally offsets it =)
3 comments:
Hella nice! How about upping the ante on your challenge and shred that credit card--you proved that you don't need it anyways...
hell yeah...no credit cards and no car notes are the best!! Archie got a very good point with the shredding. My thing has been if I can't buy it with cash...then sorry, I can't have it.
Girl, congratulations! It's nice to pay off a big chunk & not worrying about making another car note. I remember that day..however, now i have credit card bils still lingering. Cheers to you!
Post a Comment