3/05/2009

Comments

Just the other day I was thinking, "I wish there was a way to be notified on follow-up comments whenever I comment on people's blogs..." Especially with random blogs where I'm trying to ask a question... Well whaddya freakin know, Blogger now has that feature!! I wrote a follow-up comment to Archie and Mike on my previous post and there was an option to have folow-up comments emailed to me... TIIIIGGGHT!

I love Blogger dude!

Sidebar

Just a few comments on tonight's AI show...
1. I'm so glad Anoop made it to AI's top 13!
2. Megan's shimmies are anNOYing
3. Why does Paula always have to stand up and dance?
4. That red headed girl is moded.
5. The blind guy - they hella left him sitting at the stools at the end of the show when they went over to Anoop! MUN!

In addition to AI... has anyone seen Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Show? Geez dude. He's not good. I feel sorry for him... But I guess he's just starting out so maybe, MAYBE he'll get better...

1 comment:

Edelee said...

omg! and Anoop made it again! woohoo! i like him! LOL!