3/05/2009

3rd week

OK. I have to admit. I went over my spending limit this week and spent $25 on Sharks gear. I'm guilty..... BUT!!! Since I started this spending hiatus, I have not stepped foot in Forever21 (which I used to do at least once a week) AND I haven't bought anything unneccessary at Target (which I also did at least once a week, too!)!! It's been three weeks and even though I failed and went over my limit, I am still proud of myself! I'll continue to challenge myself every week, but maybe I won't be so stringent and will be flexible when it comes to spending $5 over the limit =) I just have to keep thinking, the less I spend, the more I'll be able to save.. and the more I save, the more I'll be able to do bigger things (like take trips, buy a bigger home, etc.) instead of spending hella money on like a purse, or whatever, LOL..... So yeah, continue to wish me luck!!!

I think my new challenge should be avoiding Forever21, LOL ... It's where I do the most damage! LMAO. Maybe that's what I'll give up for lent, too ... Coffee and Forever21... LMAO.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. Forever is just so tempting cause its so cheap huh.!? and they're getting better at their buying choices.

Archie said...

You seriously broke your streak for the Sharks--not some nice shoes, a new scarf, F21, or something cool, but THE SHARKS?! C'mon...

mdtimbang said...

sharks???? gotta agree with arch....why?

Unknown said...

Geez, I know... But I wanted to buy a souvinere! It was my first hockey game EVER!! I didn't even use my own money, so technically the purchase didn't even count, LOL. But still, it was an unneccessary purchase... Oh well...

Rizzi said...

oh mun.. good luck with the whole F21 thing. i shop there and i'm PREGNANT....

lol - dont worry i wont tempt you.