3/04/2009

My first hockey game


Jason and I went to our first hockey game together yesterday!

Here are my observations:

1. They hella like banging each other on the wall.
2. They love fighting... no fear dude... I must've seen at least 10 fights
3. The referees just watch them fight and don't do anything until they hit the ground.. WTH?!
4. It's hella cold in the arena... gotta bundle up in thermals next time.
5. It's sucks to not lean over!!
6. You have to have good eyesight to watch hockey. Hella hard to keep track of where the puck is at.
7. Frikkin fast paced game ever.
8. They switch players hella fast! How do you ever keep track of the players and who's good and who's not?!

I had hella fun watching the game, although there were times where I was like "where is the puck now?" LOL!!! I also bought Sharks gear yesterday so I definitely want to go back to HP and watch another game (maybe not this season because money is tight, but definitely next!).

3 comments:

rosemarie said...

I have YET to see a hockey game. I'd love all the fighting. haha

dawn marie said...

we'll go with you guys! Byron is itchin' to go to another game!

Michelle said...

That's great you guys saw a lot of fights! hahah! I took Jose to watch his first hockey game (Ducks) two weeks ago, no official fight started; Referee kept getting in the way! haha. And he really wanted to see a fight..lol! Take care & glad you guys had fun!