2/05/2009

What more now?

First Elephant Pharm, now this? What's going to happen to the subscription that Jason got me for Christmas? I JUST got my first mag in the mail yesterday! LOL. I didn't even have time to enjoy my subscription and now they're folding??? GEEZ. The economy is getting sooo bad. =( It's really sad.

On top of Elephant Pharm and Domino mag, Eye Spy is doing really bad, too..... Since last summer, I haven't been getting reimbursed for my e-vals because restaurants have failed to pay Eye Spy for the evaluations. Pretty bad. They've had to lay off some key people at Eye Spy and so now I'm just waiting to get paid (which I think isn't much.... honestly, I haven't kept track). I've postponed evaluating anything that I actually have to pay for out of my own pocket until they can pay me back for past e-vals. The only eval I have scheduled is doing a banquet call where I pretty much just pretend to inquire about having a banquet at a restaurant.... 10 minutes for $25.... hella easy. I just hope I get paid...

Geez, the economy is getting so bad. It makes you wonder who else is going to close up shop????

No comments: