2/04/2009

Closed.

So sad. I just got word that all Elephant Pharm stores will be closing. They filed for bankruptcy and so they will be closing all stores indefinitely. =( First it was the Los Altos store and NOW ALL OF THEM???? Mann... Hella sucks. I know the Walnut Creek and Berkeley stores were far to go to, but it was nice to know I could always go there to stock up on my Jane Iredale make-up if I needed to. I wonder if they're selling all their stuff on discount before they actually close???? I should stock up now!!!

The good thing is, Target is starting to sell more organic, chemical-free products like JASON, Dr. Bronners, Kiss My Face, so I can always just go there... But Jane Iredale! It's so freakin hard to find at stores... I think maybe Whole Foods sells JI, but I'm not even sure about that...... I guess I'm just gonna have to buy my make-up online. (Geez... shipping fees)

1 comment:

Brian B said...

Ever since gas got expensive, it's changed my perception of buying things online. Even though shipping is sometimes 8 bucks, just think of how much it costs to drive there! Also, whenever I go to the mall to buy something, I always end up buying the unnecessaries. So if you think about it, you're actually saving money on shipping fees. Uaaaaaggghhhh. Enjoy the online purchases.