2/03/2009

Booked.

Finally! We booked our flight and hotel to Cancun! Whooooohooo! I'm so excited =) We're going April 16 - April 20 so it'll be a mini-vacation for my 30th birthday =) The good thing is, we got a great deal with good flights ($551 per person!). Sometimes on Expedia, you can get great deals, but the flights are like 15 hours with 3 stops! Hahaha. It took a while to book and research because I was little hesitant in staying at Hyatt Regency where there is no direct beach access.... but after talking with Angela, it sounds like getting to a beach won't be a problem AT ALL..... Plus, the pool at Hyatt seems to be pretty cool anyway.... we can always chill there, too!

Now if I can just learn how to swim by April, LOL ..... GEEZ.

2 comments:

mdtimbang said...

cool...we'll be in that area of mexico three weeks later. you can tell us what to do and check out!!!!

Mark Edward Bautista said...

CANCUNNNNNN! DUDES. What's up with that? You guys can't fly a little more south and meet me here in Colombia? WEAAK! j/k. Cancun sounds dope!