I think everyone pretty much stopped what they were doing and watched the inauguration. Yesterday, everyone piled up in one of the conference rooms to watch... I hella closed my door and went on CNN live on my computer... hahaha. I'm sure a lot of people did the same. How could you miss watching a historical moment??? And WHAT A MOMENT.... I'm so envious of the millions of people that were able to make it to Washington D.C. to witness the inauguration live, even if it was freezing cold outside...
This morning, I was also watching the National Prayer Service and there was a choir that sang that song "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" and in my mind I thought, dude he seriously HAS the whole world in his hands...I got goose bumps just thinkin about it. There are so many people out there... not just the people in America, but people ALL over the world that are counting on HIM to make a change. CAH-RAZY!! Can you imagine being in his position right now? MUN. What a task he's got....
And then I thought of the Obama family moving their stuff into the White House.. I mean, can you imagine moving all of your stuff from your old house into THE WHITE HOUSE? Hahaha... I can't imagine myself incorporating my IKEA furniture into their big ass rooms... LOL.. HELLA WEIRD... And geez... how wierd would it be displaying your family photographs and putting up all your knick knacks, hahah (and how about my Mom's knick knacks and whatever figurines she has... MUN.. what if SHE had to put all that up in the White House, LOL). Can you imagine a Filipino family putting up their big wooden spoon and fork on the White House walls... LOL. OMG. Hilaire dude!!!
I just think it is AWESOME that we have an African American president right now....... Although we're going through some tough times with foreclosures and unemployement, I am freakin HAPPY to be living here in America....
1 comment:
OMG...B would totally put up the Big Fork and Spoon we have AND the tininkling dancers AND the picture of the last supper up in the White House!
how effin' stereotypical filipino is that! LOL
Post a Comment