1/23/2009

DAT#1

Last Friday, Jason and I tried Supperclub for the first time and it was EHHHH... it was OK.... I don't regret trying Supperclub, cuz it's definitely an experience (the whole eating on a bed was interesting!), but the food was OK (the soup was good!) and the entertainment was whaaaaaaack. Seriously dude. It was whack. I don't know if they were going shady on the entertainment because everyone was there for DAT, but seriously, in two of the acts, there was a dude dancing behind a screen... not even dancing, just bouncing. I swear, it seemed like he had just made up his routine five minutes before his performance. It was WHACK. In my mind I was thinking, people pay like $70 (on a regular day) to watch this fool? AHHH HELL NO.... Definitely not worth it...... I'd rather go to Teatro Zinzanni or even AsiaSF! There were some big groups around us and they seemed to be having lots of fun (cuz I think they were giving shots to b-day celebrants, hence the drunk hypeness) so it seems like it would be a cool place to have a bday dinner celebration.... But seriously, it's only worth going to ONCE just to experience it all........ and that's it. I'm just glad I only spent $35 and not the normal price for it!!!!! So NOT WORTH IT!

Oh and the whole eating on a bed thing???? It was cool... different and interesting, but also limited in space... Here is Jason's feet next to our neighbors (three guys who were sharing the same space we had)... HAHAHAHA... hella almost playing footsies... I was DYING.... I took HELLA pictures of it too cuz I couldn't help it. I wonder what the guy was thinking... LOL

1 comment:

Mrs.Rock said...

Awww. That's too bad. When we went, they had several acts that were more cirque du soleil. I'm not sure what it's called, but they had these long sheets of fabric hanging and people did a lot of gymnastic like dancing on them with knots and...yeah, I don't know what it's called. Glad to hear about your blog. I'll add it to mine.