1/23/2009

DAT #2

Last Monday I went to Le Colonial with Brian and Michelle and it was DELICIOUS!
Probably one of my best DAT experiences... Their menu would definitely make me go back again... and again... and again...LOL. I looked at the regular menu just to check out the prices and their dishes were over $25, so it was definitely worth going there for DAT. For the appetizer, I had some rice wrapped roll with mushrooms in it and as an entree I had shrimp with coconut curry. Everything was YUMMMY.... Both entrees were freakin delicious (I got to try some of Brian's entree) and the dessert; At first I wasn't too excited about it cuz I'm not a huge fan of pineapple upside down cake, but MUN, their cake combined with the macadamia nut icecream was MASARAP!!! I loved it all!!! The ambience was also good.. It had an old french colonial feel to it... At first I thought it might be too quiet of a place, but as soon as more people came, it got really LOUD... I felt like everyone was just chit chattin away! It was a nice place! The only thing is that it is straight up in some alley... Good thing I brought my Garmin cuz I'm not sure I'd be able to find it so easily =) Go Garmin!

No comments: