Yesterday I went to Pres a Vi with Lot & Christine. First off, the place was in a random ass spot, like in a corporate building... weird... You had to go into this building, like you were going to someone's office, in order to get to the restaurant. Once you got in the restaurant, it was really nice. The food was okay... We tried the duck buns, the pork belly buns and their version of lumpia. The lumpia was my least favorite and the duck buns were pretty good. They were hella small, like duck bun biters, LOL, but good nonetheless. For the entree, we all tried the short ribs and it was pretty good.... The meat was SUPER tender but it wasn't hella flavorful. Still good though! For dessert, I had the chocolate truffle purse with Vanilla gelato and THAT was yummy... The chocolate was super rich, but combined with the vanilla gelato made it PERFECT. I wish I had more gelato though. I would've killed my entire dessert if I did! Anyway, the food and ambience was overall like a B+. I would probably go back again to try other dishes, but it wouldn't be first on my list to go back... Plus, its such in a random area!!!
Aside, from the DAT experience, the company was great.... It'd been a long ass time (over a year) since I'd seen Christine so it was nice to catch up and chit chat and laugh like we used, back in the day....
Can't wait for DAT #4 --- Destino!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment