1/30/2009

I heart.

V-day is almost two weeks away and Jason and I have no idea what to do... It seems like we're planning a little too late because a lot of places are either booked or are too expensive. I should've known better because I usually set this day aside to celebrate my Dad's bday and I usually book something waaaay ahead of time, but yeah... I guess I got lazy in trying to plan this day... Bummer because it'll be a V-day Jason and I will get to spend together just us 2 because my parents will be attending a wedding.. (whoohoo!).. So we'll see what happens....

Anyway, I guess because V-day is comin up, Etsy's got some jewelry that I'm just LOVIN hardcore:

I heart these rings!! They would make super cute wedding rings, but it would even be great for best friends, too! (Remember those heart necklaces where your best friend would take half of the heart, hahahah! I used to hella LIKE those!)


And this.... OMG.... THIS just wants me to get married all over again....Super simple... Just LOVE it.

I saved this for last, because this is my absolute FAVORITE.... It's simple, you can put your own personal quote, and it's only $19!! Hella good deal!! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!

This one actually says "Will you be my maid of honor"... What a perfect way to ask your bestfriend to be your MOH... I wish I knew about this ring when I asked Lot to be my MOH! DARN!

Anyway, happy Friday ya'll =) I'll be seeing Lila in 3D this weekend... whoohoo! Can't wait =)

No comments: