1/30/2009

Curve 8900

This just friggin made my day.... I canNOT wait! All thoughts of getting an Iphone just totally went out the door... And to think, I was so bummed yesterday because I thought it was only for T-mobile users... SO BUMMED. I guess I was wrong!!! I am SOOO getting this. I already know I'll be in LOVE with the 8900. hehe.. Can you say "CRACKBERRY"???

I was watching Jay Leno last night and Pam from The Office (don't know her real name) was on and she talked about how she was addicted to her blackberry. She said, the red light was like a love light (or something or other)... the flashing red light that just flashed "love... love... love" everytime it blinked, like it was some addiction. LOL. In my mind, I thought, OMG... yah, it totally is! LOL ... You're just addicted to the red light blinking... wondering, is it new e-mail? new text? new IM? And then there's the constant refreshing on the Facebook status updates with the app. LOL. Straight up cracked out on the berry... You just can't get enough of it.

I guess that's why my battery always dies at the end of the day, LOL. GEEZ. I want a new blackberry... I can't wait to have you 8900!

2 comments:

dawn marie said...

hahahaha...i have my work blackberry and i'm addicted to that too!

Christine said...

you are DEFINITELY nasty! speaking to the curve - "can't WAIT to have YOU"....hahahah so GROSS!